- Refer to our Gifting Guidelines to ensure that your organization is eligible for funding.
- Be sure you have researched, identified, and applied to other sources of funding for your program/project before you submit a Letter of Inquiry to us.
- If you have received previous funding from us, be sure that you have submitted a Follow Up Report. This report must be on file before another request can be considered.
Target a Grant Cycle
- Be aware of our quarterly requirements:
Grant requests of $100,000.00 or more will only be considered at our third quarter board meeting.
All requests of $50,000.00 or more may require a site visit by our staff and members of our Board of Directors.
- Refer to our board meeting schedule listed below, and adhere to all deadlines.
Submit a Letter of Inquiry
- Be concise. Give us a brief description of your project, a timeline for completion, the dollar amount requested, a list of collaborations, a list of other funding sources, and a clear emphasis on how your program will benefit the residents of Eastern Niagara County. Please submit your Letter of Inquiry to email@example.com
- Provide a copy of your 501(c)3 determination letter.
- Be sure to provide contact information for both email and telephone correspondence.
Submit an Application
- If you receive an invitation to submit an application, you may now do so by utilizing our Submit an Application page. Please do not apply without an invitation from the Foundation, or your application may be immediately declined.
- Review our Application Tip sheets for detailed descriptions on Submitting a Successful Proposal.
2022 - 2023 Board Meetings and Information Deadlines
Letters of inquiry to be received no later than:
October 14, 2022
January 27, 2023
April 21, 2023
October 28, 2022
February 10, 2023
May 5, 2023
Board Meeting Dates:
December 15, 2022
March 2023 – TBD
June 2023 – TBD
September 2023 – TBD
December 2023 – TBD
*Third Quarter: all grants of $100,000.00 or more will only be reviewed at our third quarter board meeting. Lesser grants will still be considered at all four quarterly meetings.