Please be sure that you have followed our Application Process and you qualify within our Gifting Guidelines before submitting an application. All applicants who do not follow the Foundation’s steps for applying will be automatically declined.
Please be sure that we have received your Letter of Inquiry and you have received a written invitation to apply.
Please refer back to the Application Tips and Gifting Guidelines on our website to assist you with completing your application. Please note: The Foundation accepts no responsibility for keeping any part of your request confidential and we reserve the right to discuss your proposal with outside consultants or others.
**WARNING – When saving this form to continue later, please wait for the website to post a link. You must copy that link and save it in order to return to your application. Our office cannot retrieve the link for you. If you forget to copy the link, your application will be lost and you will have to start over.
In order for your application to be considered, you must also submit the following supplemental documents via email to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- A complete Budget for the program or project.
- The current / proposed Operating Budget of your organization.
- A Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet
- Revenue / Expense Report
- A copy of your 501(c)(3) determination letter.
- A list of Officers and Directors and relevant affiliations.
- Grant Follow up Report from previous Grigg Lewis grants
- All price quotes pertaining to your request.